Features charming illustrations and some of your favorite characters: These entertaining and educational lacing cards feature Eric Carle's charming illustrations from his bestselling book The Very Hungry Caterpillar(TM) and include favorite characters like the classic caterpillar and beautiful butterfly. Children will enjoy the fun game of threading the string through the holes while refining their fine motor skills.
- Printed on thick, sturdy board, these lacing cards are durable and reusable, and perfect for small hands to hold
- Lacing cards encourage hand-eye coordination, and help develop sequencing, dexterity, and motor skills, while also providing kids with hours of lace-up fun!
- Eric Carle is the acclaimed and beloved creator of brilliantly illustrated and innovatively designed picture books for young children. Since The Very Hungry Caterpillar(TM) was published in 1969, Carle has illustrated more than 70 books, most of which he also wrote
Any Eric Carle fan will enjoy adding World of Eric Carle(TM) and The Very Hungry Caterpillar(TM) to their collection.
- Makes a wonderful gift for any The Very Hungry Caterpillar fan
- An excellent addition to occupational therapy toy collections
(c) 2012 Eric Carle LLC. ERIC CARLE, THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR, THE WORLD OF ERIC CARLE logo, the Caterpillar logo and related designs, logos, and names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Eric Carle LLC. All rights reserved. "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" is published by Penguin Random House LLC
Eric Carle is the acclaimed and beloved creator of brilliantly illustrated and innovatively designed picture books for young children. Since The Very Hungry CaterpillarT was published in 1969, Carle has illustrated more than 70 books, most of which he also wrote. Eric and his wife, Barbara, currently divide their time between the Florida Keys and the hills of western Massachusetts.
1.3" H x 8.4" L x 6.8" W
10 Lacing Cards