- Follows delightful traditions about winter wonderlands
- A beautiful, infinitely giftable book
- A celebration of the joys of winter
- Makes a perfect stocking stuffer or holiday gift for outdoorsy people, winter sport fanatics, friends who live in snowy climates, and anyone who has a cabin.
- A visually gorgeous book that will be at home on the shelf or on the coffee table
- Add it to the shelf with books like The History of the Snowman by Bob Eckstein, Snow Play by Birgitta Ralston, and Powder: The Greatest Ski Runs on the Planet by Patrick Thorne.
Sally Coulthard is farmer in Northern England and the author of design and outdoor living books, including The Book of Building Fires.
Pub Date: October 20, 2020
0.7" H x 8.6" L x 8.0" W