The Fairytale Memory Game in the latest in our best-selling range of memory games.
In The Fairy-tale Memory Game reunite characters and props from your favorite fairy tales in this fun new memory game. Simply match three objects to create a story: Cinderella + pumpkin carriage + glass slipper. Can you remember who's afraid of being eaten by the wolf? And which tale the three bears belong to? Young children will enjoy piecing the stories together and expert storytellers can play as a challenging memory game where you must remember the location of all three pieces.
The delightful box contains 15 fairy tales illustrated by Yeji Yun and retold by Anna Claybourne.
- FAMILY FUN: A fun, simple game for families that will appeal to children aged 4-7 years
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED: Find all 15 fairy-tales held within the charmingly illustrated box measuring 235 x 125 x 34mm - perfect for taking anywhere on the go!
- FUN & COLORFUL: Each fairy-tale has been wonderfully illustrated by internationally recognized artist Yeji Yun. Each fairy-tale has been broken in to 3 recognizable drawings.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Includes a full color booklet with summarized stories of the characters.
- GIFTS: The perfect gift for children who love their fairy tale stories. Match up three items from your favorite fairy tales: snow white + apple + dwarves, for instance. Expert storytellers can play as a memory game with the cards face down
Yeji Yun is an illustrator based in Seoul, South Korea. Since graduating from Kingston University, UK, she has worked with international clients including Nike and Apple. Anna Claybourne is a children's author whose most recent titles include Match a Mummy and The Mermaid Atlas (both Laurence King 2020).
Pub Date: June 01, 2021
1.5" H x 8.4" L x 3.9" W