- Get creative! Instead of plain insect stamps, Stamp Bugs offers an assortment of buggy shapes and textures, so you get to decide what bugs--real and imagined--you want to create. Use the ink pads provided across crafting and DIY projects, from scrapbooking to card making.
- Sturdy wood-backed rubber stamps. Combine bug parts, antennae, wings, and legs to make your own bumblebees, dragonflies, fireflies, ladybugs, spiders, and so much more. The possibilities are endless.
- Beautiful package. Enclosed in a lovely matchbox-style box, this a great gift for friends and family who love crafts, nature, insects, bugs, and the outdoors.
- 25 wood-backed rubber stamps
- Yellow and gray double ink pad
- Enclosure with artist statement
- Sturdy, stylish box for storing stamps
"With this set of bug stamps (with separate wings, legs, and antennae parts), add a touch of whimsy to your next stamping project, whether that's stationery, gift wrap, labels, or tea towels. This boxed set of 25 stamps comes with a yellow and black ink pad and makes a charming gift for kids, nature lovers, and stamp-happy crafters."
- Creative Pro
Barbara Dziadosz was born in a small town in northern Poland and is now a Hamburg, Germany based illustrator who specializes in screen printing, character design and editorial design. Barbara works for various national and international magazines and clients, including Anorak and Urban Outfitters. Her artwork has been published by Red Cap cards. She is currently writing and illustrating a cookbook.
Princeton Architectural Press
Pub Date: March 19, 2019
1.3" H x 10.8" L x 3.7" W