This is an 8 x 10 garden journal, planner and log designed (written and illustrated) especially for kids by a homeschooling (and gardening!) mom of six. Included in this 102 page workbook / notebook are:
- A Place to Record the Owner’s Name, Growing Zone & Frost Dates
- Tips for Using this Journal
- Information on Soil and Seeds
- A Brief Introduction to Composting
- A Bit About Useful Weeds
- Suggestions for Seasonal To-Do’s in the Garden
- Pages for Your Garden Plant Records
- Places to Make Seasonal Notes
- Pages to Sketch Out Garden Layout Ideas
- And More!
This simple and easy to use Garden Log was designed with children ages 9-14 in mind (but of course can be used by any age!). It makes a great gift when paired with one of the many fantastic kid’s gardening books out there!
Alice Cantrell by Twig&Moth
8 x 0.23 x 10 inches