You can make your home a vibrant center of living and learning for your children. WholeHearted Learning is simply cooperating with God's eternal design for your family, home, and children. It's all about discipleship, whole books, and real life.
Since 1994, Educating the WholeHearted Child has provided a trusted roadmap for families on the homeschooling journey. This updated fourth edition will show you how to faithfully and confidently nurture, disciple, and educate your wholehearted child at home. Here's what you'll learn:
- How to cultivate a vital Christian home where learning can be as natural as playing
- How to see and plan every day through the lens of the WholeHearted Learning model
- How to teach confidently with proven, parent-friendly methods to achieve your goals
- How to maintain a balanced life and home through family, structure, order, and support
- How to understand your child's unique learning style to help them grow and thrive
Whether you're just getting started, or you're a seasoned veteran, you'll find in this trusted guide a comprehensive model not just for Christian home education, but also for the Christian home. Educating the WholeHearted Child is the whole picture-you, your children, your home, and God.
by Clay and Sally Clarkson
Whole Heart Ministries
Pub Date: August 13, 2019
0.79" H x 11.02" L x 8.5" W