Play along with this well-loved rhyme and an adorable spider puppet! This classic rhyme about an adventurous spider features a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little one. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups share in the fun!
Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection!
- This rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns
- The adorable spider finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift for holidays, birthdays and more!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience--beginning on the day they're born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
0.8" H x 4.3" L x 4.4" W
finger puppet book