Created by illustrator Jane Mount of the popular Bibliophile line, this adorable, gold-plated brass keychain proves that the best books really are the keys to life.
- Features Mount's beautiful artwork set in enamel on sturdy yet elegant brass
- A sweet gift that will speak to the hearts of true book nerds, whatever their tastes
- A great gift for booklovers, aspiring writers, book club members, librarians, English teachers, as well as fans of Bibliophile, Jane Mount, and Ideal Bookshelf
- Makes a sweet add-on gift, stocking stuffer, or self-buy
- Great for those who loved I'd Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life by Anne Bogel, Book Love by Debbie Tung, and The Book Lover's Journal: My Personal Reading Record by Rene J Smith
- backing card, 2-1/8" x 3-1/4"
- imitation gold-plated brass keychain with 5-color enamel: 1-1/2" x 1"
- 1" key ring
Jane Mount is an illustrator, designer, and founder of Ideal Bookshelf, a company that makes things for people who love books. She lives on Maui, in Hawaii.
0.2" H x 2.9" L x 1.6" W